Thursday 21 January 2016

New Start For An Old Urge

I always loved writing, as far i remember reading and writing has been my oldest friends. But i would not like you to infer me as a nerd, who only have books and notebooks as his friends, rather it was a source to get closer to people's thought process. I do have a life, that is outside the books. A life that is so very much inspired from what i have learned throughout my journey till now. And the best thing it has taught me is that "Patience is our most worthy possession and everyone else is just trying to tinker it. You lose it, you lose your peace and poise".
To satiate my propensity towards writing and learning i have come up  with this blog, whose title very much goes with my feeling and experience. I always had this urge of writing about my experiences, about the people around me, about the nature, about the feelings and i feel this blog has provided me with appropriate platform to fulfill  all those desires. I did write for few newspapers, magazines and i have been actively using Social Media to reach out to people as far as possible. I find it of great interest to see how different people perceive different situations differently. And that is what makes a whole difference. We think differently, we speak differently, we behave differently, but ultimately all we are product of our environment and our thoughts. I look forward to some intelluctual and fruitful conversations with you. 
PS: I am still trying to figure out how to use blog efficiently. I hope to listen to your views as well.
With Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment